Click Here

5 HOT Celebrity Lesbians


3. Lindsay Lohan

Source

On identifying as bisexual: “Maybe. Yeah. . . I don’t want to classify myself. First of all, you never know what’s going to happen tomorrow, in a month, a year from now, five years from now. I appreciate people, and it doesn’t matter who they are, and I feel blessed to be able to feel comfortable enough with myself that I can say that,” Lohan told Harper’s Bazaar in 2008.


4. Amber Rose

Source

On identifying as bisexual: “I’m extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man,” Rose told Complex in 2009.
Amber Rose shot to fame for being Kanye West’s ex or, as the tabloids viewed her, the “bisexual freak stripper that [fucked] Kanye.” But despite her ridiculed public image, the soon-to-be Mrs. Wiz Khalifa, who allegedly dated a woman named Tre before Yeezy, has made it clear that she has the capacity to be in a loving monogamous relationship with a person, regardless of gender.



5. Amber Heard

Source

On identifying as bisexual: “It’s been frustrating as I don’t label myself one way or another—I have had successful relationships with men and now a woman. I love who I love, it’s the person that matters,” Heard told Metro UK in 2011.
After reevaluating her role in the media, Amber Heard knew that she didn’t want to remain part of the problem. Heard, who had been seen actively protesting Prop 8, came out at the 25th Anniversary GLAAD celebration in 2010 to raise awareness of gay Americans searching for equality. She walked down the red carpet with her girlfriend, photographer Tasya van Ree, whom she had been dating since 2008. Now the gossip rags are saying that she’s with Johnny Depp.
<<PREV

Share this

Related Posts

First